The Silent Scan 3300 system adds four flexible operating modes, guaranteed and adjustable frequency response and fully calibrated audio outputs to the Silent Scan patient communication series...
SS-3300 MR Audio System
- The Silent Scan SS-3300 system adds fMRI specific features to the SS-3200 system that help to achieve this:
Choose between clinical and functional modes to precisely set audio levels right from your stimulation source. Use the flexible output gain to allow the use of PCs with weaker audio outputs as stimulation sources. Use the 1Khz test tone mode as a convenient way to set reference levels for your audio stimulation.
The SS-3300 is calibrated, so you have a measure of sound pressure level (SPL) as a function of input frequency and level. The SS-3300 is supplied with a dual channel, one-third octave (OTO) filter bank set to give the SS-3300 a flat frequency response, but you can also adjust the filter to your own specifications.
And if you need even more features, the SS-3300 also includes a fully equipped AM/FM stereo system.
* MR-compatible and MR-safe patient communication system
* True duplex-channel communication with the MR subject.
* Three analog inputs, for CD, iPod or experimental sounds.
* Two digital inputs for optimal MR immune sound quality.
* Scan-Lock Plus™ connector for complete channel separation.
* Optional integration with „Real Friend“ video system.
* Four functional modes: Clinical, Function, X10 Gain, Test
* System is fully calibrated to deliver true SPL levels.
* Third octave (OTO) filter bank for flat frequency response
The excellent noise reduction offered by the Silent Scan headset, as well as a high SPL output, ensures audio stimulation for the most demanding applications.
And Silent Scan’s great reliability means you spend time on your research, not time worrying about your equipment.