NeurOne is the new star among the multi-purpose EEG+ExG systems, with full TMS compatibility for highly accurate recordings in any environment.
NeurOne provides more speed and accuracy for EEG AC/DC full band measurements, EMG/EP, SEP and NCV than any other EEG system on the market.
NeurOne is fully synchronizable with external clocks, e.g. for synchronous EEG/TMS recordings.
Experience the future of EEG, EEG/TMS and general Biosignal measurement, now!
NeurOne Tesla EEG/TMS System
- - Modular EEG+ExG system, expandable from 40 to 160 channels.
- Each headbox module has 32 unipolar & 8 bipolar channels .
- Cascade up to 9 main units for a maximum of 1440 channels.
- Max sampling rate: 10 kHz (160 chnls) to 80 kHz (20 chnls).
- A/D resolution: 24 bit, Impedance: 1 GOHm, CMRR: >106 dB.
- Sensitivity DC: 51nV/bit, +/-430 mV; AC: 10.2nV/bit, +/-86 mV.
- AC/DC measurement mode selectable for each channel.
- DC Mode (Full Band EEG): Max Bandwidth: 0.0 Hz to 3.5 kHz.
- AC Mode (Conventional EEG): Max Bandwidth: 0.16 Hz to 3.5 kHz.
- Triggers: 2 isolated TTL in-/outputs, 8 unisolated TTL inputs.
- Flexible fiber optical connection between headbox & main unit.
- Ethernet interface for data exchange with recording PC.
- 2 Amplifier headboxes powered by rechargeable battery.
- Recording software fully 64-bit and Win7/8.x compatible.
- Compatibility: BrainVision Analyzer, BESA, EEGLAB/MATLAB.
- Device Classification: MDD class lla, Type BF applied part.
- Safety: EN60601-1, EN60601-1-1/2/4, EN60601-2-26.
- Components: Amplifier, headbox, electrode box, power supply,
- Fiber optics, ethernet & trigger cables, recording software.